Preferred candidates for the online legal studies degree program will have:
- 30 or more hours of college or university credit, or waiver from the Assistant Provost
- High school diploma or equivalent earned at least seven years before applying or waiver from the Assistant Provost
- Official transcripts sent to SPCS, attention Monica Halloran, 7200 W. Division, River Forest, IL 60305
- 1-2 page statement of purpose explaining how the degree will fit in with the applicant’s personal and professional goals
- Completed application ($45 fee). Click here for payment instructions.
We’ll happily work with you to determine how best to integrate your previous experience into the program requirements, and which of your existing credits are transferable. The process is simple, quick, and requires nothing but a copy of any transcripts from previous institutions attended.
Please reach out to one of our Admissions Representatives today to learn how earning an online legal studies degree can help you achieve your educational goals. Click here to get started.
To learn more about Dominican’s online Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (BLS) and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call to speak to one of our Admissions Representatives about the degree program.