Admissions and Financial Aid
Preferred candidates for the online Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies program will have:
- 30 or more hours of college or university credit, or waiver from the Assistant Provost
- High school diploma or equivalent earned at least seven years before applying or waiver from the Assistant Provost
- Official transcripts sent to SPCS, attention Monica Halloran, 7200 W. Division, River Forest, IL 60305
- 1-2 page statement of purpose explaining how the degree will fit in with the applicant’s personal and professional goals
- Completed application ($45 fee). Click here for payment instructions.
Please reach out to one of our Admissions Representatives today to learn how how earning a BA in Legal Studies can help you achieve your educational goals. Click here to get started.
To learn more about Dominican’s online Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (BLS) and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call to speak to one of our Admissions Representatives about the degree program.
Dominican University participates in the Federal Pell Grant, Illinois MAP Grant and Federal Loan Programs. Students are considered for all programs for which they are eligible by filing a FAFSA. When filing your FAFSA, be sure to enter Dominican University’s Federal School Code which is 001750. Students who are Illinois residents should file their FAFSA as soon after January 1 as possible to be considered for Illinois grants which have an early deadline date.
To be eligible for any type of financial aid, students must be United States citizens or permanent residents enrolled for at least six semester hours per term. To remain eligible for financial aid, students must maintain satisfactory academic progress and continue to demonstrate need on their FAFSA, which must be submitted annually.
If you have questions about the financial aid process please contact the Financial Aid Office at 708-524-6809 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about financial aid, please click here.